CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
"Study for a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) qualification with your marketing degree right here at Brunel"
Brunel Business School (BBS) has joined forces with the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) to offer undergraduate students on the Business and Management (Marketing) BSc the opportunity of doing the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing alongside their Brunel degree.
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) is the leading international professional marketing body with 35,000 members across 90 countries. Their aim is to develop the marketing profession, maintain professional standards and to improve the skills of marketing practitioners world-wide, enabling them to deliver exceptional results for their organisations.
The Certificate in Professional Marketing is based on CIM Professional Marketing Standards: to build the practical skills and behaviours expected from a professional marketer based upon extensive research with employers and employees in marketing and other business functions.
Five good reasons to study for CIM qualifications
1. Boost your international employability with a CIM qualification on your CV
2. Graduates with CIM membership and qualifications gain on average £152,000 more over their entire career
3. Future employers may be more open to fund higher level CIM study to graduates with the CIM Certificate in Professional Marketing
4. Benefit from CIM membership when you opt for the programme
5. Save time and money compared to studying CIM qualification once you graduate