Important Notice : Actions which we may take as a University may affect your course or other services or facilities:
We make all reasonable efforts to deliver the courses, research opportunities and other services and facilities described in the Summary of Terms and Conditions Relating to Your Offer document (“Summary Document"). However, we are entitled to make changes, if we reasonably consider these changes to be necessary (including in order to manage our resources and pursue our policy of continuous improvement appropriately):
- To suspend or discontinue courses (for example because a key member of staff is unwell or leaves our University).
- To make reasonable variations to the content and syllabus of courses.
- To alter the timetable, location, number of classes and method of delivery of courses, provided such alterations are reasonable.
- To make changes to the Statutes, Council Ordinances, Senate Regulations, policies and procedures that we reasonably consider necessary (for example in the light of changes in the law or the requirements of our regulators).
- To combine courses if we reasonably consider this to be necessary (for example because too few students apply to join a course for it to be viable).
- In the unlikely event that we discontinue a course or change it significantly before it begins or once it has commenced:
- we will tell relevant individuals at the earliest possible opportunity
- an individual will be entitled to withdraw his or her application or cancel his or her registration by telling us in writing
- we will make an appropriate refund of tuition fees and deposits paid.