Students you will be able to access your timetable from 5th September 2016
Academics you can view your draft Timetable here: Teaching timetable 2016/7
Please note that this timetable is only a draft and is therefore subject to change
If you’re having trouble logging into your timetable, please contact the Computer Centre at email@example.com or by calling 01895 265888 to check your password.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our quick guide to viewing your Timetable
- Click the timetable link and log in with your student number and network password
- Choose the 'My Timetable' option on the left hand side menu
- Select the week you wish to view
- Choose the desired format and click View Timetable for a display of the timetable for the selected modules that you are registered to take
You can also view your classes by using the 'Modules' option. For instructions on how to do this, please see the Student Timetable guide on the right.
Key information, including our timetable policy, is available under our useful links section on the right.
Our principles for timetabling are:
- The main teaching for taught undergraduate and postgraduate students is between Weeks 1-35, which includes the examination period.
- The classes are normally scheduled Monday to Friday and between the teaching hours of 08:00 to 20:00.
- University teaching staff are expected to be available to teach within the teaching hours, unless they have specific contractual arrangements, have specific written agreement authorised by their Head of School or approved in line with our policy.
- Full-time students are expected to be available for teaching at any time within the teaching hours except where specific exceptions are recognised by us.
- Where possible, full-time students have one day without teaching, with priority for level 3 and level 5 students.
- Where possible, part-time student timetables are scheduled into one or two days only, although the actual days may vary.
- We will strive to ensure all have equal access and opportunity, but there will be occasions where arrangements cannot be made because of operational difficulties.
Please remember to check your timetable regularly for any changes.