2015/16 Teaching Timetables will be available to access from 1st September 2015
More information will be made available closer to the release date.
Returning students, your module selections in eVision need to be correct for your "My Modules" Timetable to display correctly (not available until 1st September). Check eVision to ensure the correct modules are registered once you have been contacted by your department to complete the online selection task.
2014/15 Teaching Timetables can be accessed below
New Students, you should be able to view your "My Modules" timetable.
Returning students, your module selections in eVision need to be correct for your "My Modules" Timetable to display correctly. If your timetable is incorrect, check eVision to ensure the correct modules are registered, and if they need updating please contact your department.
Be aware that timetables inevitably have occasional changes, so please check your timetable from time to time.
For details of Examinations in Weeks 12 and 16 please see your personalised exam timetable.
For student view click here
For staff view click here
You can now view your individual module timetable by
selecting the "My Modules" Timetable.
Quick Guide to viewing Timetable Modules
You can view your timetable by Module or by your "My Modules" Timetable:
Click the timetable link and log in with your student number and network password.
You have a few different options for how you view the timetable.
The easiest is to select Student Module Timetable in the menu on the left of the screen.
This will provide a list of modules you are registered to take. Highlight all the modules you wish to view.
Choose to view Combined Timetable format and click View Timetable for a display of the timetable for the selected modules that you are registered to take.
An alternative is to select Modules in the menu on the left of the screen, if you know your modules' codes.
Select your level/year and then select your modules from the list of codes.
Choose to view in Grid or List format and click View Timetable. This will display a timetable for the modules selected.
For 2014/15 some students will be able to view My Timetable, this will allow students to see a personalised timetable showing only the activities that they should attend.
Information, including the University's timetable policy, is available via links on the right.
The principles for timetabling at Brunel are:
- The main teaching for taught undergraduate and postgraduate students is between Weeks 1-35, which includes the examination period
- The classes are normally scheduled Monday to Friday and between the hours of 08:00 to 20:00 (‘core teaching hours’)
- University teaching staff are expected to be available to teach within the core teaching hours, unless they have specific contractual arrangements, have specific written agreement authorised by their Head of School or approved in line with University policy
- Full-time students are expected to be available for teaching at any time within the core teaching hours except where specific exceptions are recognised by the University
- Where possible, full-time students have one day without teaching, with priority for level 3 and level 5 students
- Where possible part-time student timetables are scheduled into one or two days only, although the actual days may vary between academic years
- The University will strive to ensure all have equal access and opportunity, but there will be occasions where arrangements cannot be made because of operational difficulties.
Please remember to check your timetable regularly for any changes.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org