You are considered a mature student if you are aged 21 or over when you enrol in undergraduate study.Mature students come from a wide range of backgrounds studying every type of course.
At Brunel we value the skills,motivation and life experience you bring to the university.
Pre-entry advice and guidance
- Support with the application and admissions process. For general information on the application process, please consult our main Admissions pages.
- Invitations to special events
- A named contact at the University
After joining us, we offer
- A pre-sessional induction event
- The opportunity in Year 1 to participate in our Widening Participation Summer Internship scheme and in Year 2 our Widening Participation Professional Mentoring programmes which link students with a business mentor
- Social events