Learning and Teaching
Brunel's Environment Management Team welcomes every opportunity to work with its academic community. The Environmental Policy clearly states that we "engage with the academic community to integrate the theme of sustainability into teaching and research". As part of our committment to deliver information on environmental initiatives and issues we give presentations at lectures regarding the University’s overall environmental performance, and we have recently added and Environmental Awareness course to our learning and development repertoire.
There are already several courses which introduce sustainability and students deliver sustainability projects as part of their coursework:
- Civil Engineering with Sustainability and Professional Development BEng
- Civil Engineering with Sustainability and Professional Development MEng
- Civil Engineering with Sustainability BEng
- Civil Engineering with Sustainability MEng
- Climate Change Impacts and Sustainability MSc
- Sustainable Electrical Power MSc
- Sustainable Energy - Technologies and Management MSc
We also look for every opportunity to work with students, who often offer brilliant suggestions to reduce the University’s impact on the environment at low costs.