Brunel Business School is a dynamic and ambitious environment that fosters and promotes world class learning, excellence in teaching, whilst creating a global professional advantage for all its students. The School is well recognised by numerous international bodies and features prominently in many league tables. Evidence of esteem is demonstrated in the following:
School and University Rankings
Amongst the best Business Schools in London
- Brunel Business School won the Business School of the Year Award by the Times Higher Education Awards.
- The Complete University Guide 2015 ranked Brunel Business School 2nd in London for student satisfaction and 8th in London for business studies
- Sunday Times University Guide 2014 ranked Brunel Business School 7th in London and 39th in UK for business and management studies.
- Guardian University Guide 2015 ranked Brunel Business School 7th in London and 60th in UK for business and management studies.
- Brunel Business School has been shortlisted in the Times Higher Education Leadership and Management Awards for Strategic Planning in 2014.
- Brunel University has been ranked 1st in London, 4th in UK and 29th in the world in 2014 world ranking of the top 100 universities founded in the last 50 years by Times Higher Education.
- Brunel University has been ranked 1st in London and 27th in the UK for student experience in Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014.
- Brunel University is ranked 5th in London for student satisfaction according to 2013 National Student Survey
- Brunel has been ranked 360th in the world in the 2013/14 QS World University Rankings and 48th in the world in QS University Rankings: Top 50 Under 50 2013
- Brunel University has been awarded one of the most prestigious awards – the Queen's Anniversary Prize for Further and Higher Education for its ground-breaking research
- The last Research Assessment Exercise (2008) placed Brunel Business School in the top 25% of UK Business Schools, with 80% of our staff deemed to be producing work of international excellence.