Brunel MBA in London
Brunel Business School has won the Times Higher Education Awards for the “Business School of the Year”
Introducing our new part-time MBA programme
Start dates in September 2016 and January 2017 and scholarships available
The MBA Programme from Brunel Business School, Brunel University London is an intensive, research-led MBA designed to maximise students' investment in a global executive career. The Brunel MBA is a 1-year full-time programme, or 2-year part-time programme commencing twice a year in January and September offering three pathways. Intensive and research led, the Brunel MBA is conveniently located in Uxbridge, West London, minutes from major transport outlets such as Uxbridge tube station, Heathrow Airport and M25 motorway. Entry Requirements for the Brunel MBA are normally a minimum of three years full-time work experience at managerial or professional level following your degree.
One thing that really sets the MBA General Management aside from other universities though is the support we provide in developing your career. Our Career Development Programme includes career workshops and presentations to assist you in working with us on a career plan, right up to writing a CV and applying for jobs. Find out more about the MBA specialisations:
Guided by applied research
The Brunel MBA is guided by some of the most cutting-edge research which informs the teaching on the programme. Lecturers on the MBA Programme are often researchers from the Brunel five world renowned Research Groups and students have access to this innovative international quality research. Brunel Business School has established longstanding contract research, knowledge transfer Research & Development partnerships with some of the world's largest corporations, as well as with many innovative SMEs.
Designed for maximum career impact
The Brunel MBA Students benefit from intensive corporate exposure designed to build international professional advantage through their programme through means of:
- Rich calendar of company visits
- Leadership Masterclass Series
- Dedicated Career Coaching
- Career Development Programme
- MBA Advisory Board
- Award winning Professional Development Centre
- Extensive Alumni Network
Strong recognition and credibility
- The Brunel MBA is one of a distinguished group of MBA programmes worldwide to have achieved accreditation by The Association of MBAs (AMBA), the leading MBA accreditation body
- Brunel University London is ranked in the Top 5 in London for student satisfaction
- The School is well recognised by numerous international bodies and features prominently in many league tables. Find out more
Dedicated to improving your employability with Business Life!