Why Choose the Brunel MBA?
The Brunel MBA is focussed on developing your management and leadership capabilities and skills. At Brunel, our aim is to offer you an integrated business administration MBA programme that is fulfilling and is professionally and practically-oriented, relevant to the needs of business.
Brunel Business School has won the Times Higher Education Awards for the “Business School of the Year”
Course content informed by current research and leading industry professionals
The curriculum for each of our MBA programmes will give you a secure grounding in the expertise you need to be a better manager. The content of our programmes is underpinned by the School's applied business research, our links to industry and the input of an industry advisory board. You will be taught by a team of highly qualified, highly experienced, research active members of our academic staff. Our mode of delivery involves a mix of formal lectures, group work, student presentations, role plays, management games and case studies. Furthermore the range of nationalities amongst our staff and the students we attract gives a real international flavour to the programmes.
We focus on helping you excel in your career
Almost certainly, you will be doing an MBA because you have a career aspiration that you are seeking to fulfil. Our personalised Career Development Programme will help clarify your career objectives and provide guidance as to how to get there.
Brunel MBA Students have exclusive access to individual career coaching sessions with Helen Slingsby, who has extensive coaching experience spanning the private and public sectors. Helen gives her students advice on all aspects of job hunting, including reassessment of their true strengths and weaknesses, and career management. This aspect of the MBA programme has proved invaluable to MBA graduates in helping them progress in their career.
Developing your soft skills
We also place a great deal of emphasis on developing what are often referred to as your 'soft' skills, our masterclasses will help you, for example, to become a better negotiator, manage projects more efficiently, resolve conflict at work more effectively and present your ideas with greater credibility. Research indicates that these are the sorts of skills that recruiting organisations look for in a senior manager.
Free Foreign Languages Courses for MBA Students
All MBA students at Brunel Business School can attend one of the many foreign language courses on offer.
Foreign language skills can give you more opportunities in the global market place. Language classes help students develop key linguistics skills and are taught by qualified native speakers who offer a fun and stimulating learning environment.
Courses are available in:
Modern Standard Arabic
And there are other great reasons for choosing Brunel
- The programme has been accredited by AMBA as a mark of quality for over 9 years
- The Brunel MBA gives students the option to study full-time or part-time
- The programme attracts students from a particularly diverse range of backgrounds, by industry sector, job title, age and nationality
- Our tuition fees are very competitive for an AMBA-accredited programme in the London region
- Students enjoy a dedicated suite of state of the art facilities within the flagship Eastern Gateway Building
- Our campus on the outskirts of London is easily accessible by road via the M4, M40 and M25 motorways, by tube to Uxbridge (Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines) by rail to West Drayton and by air to Heathrow (10 minutes by taxi).