As a research intensive school, Brunel Business School has built a distinctive research culture to form a vibrant research community in which scholarship of international quality can flourish. Our success in the last RAE (Research Assessment Exercise) placed us in the top 25% of UK Business Schools, with 80% of our staff deemed to be producing work of international excellence.
The School has six research centers, generating high quality outputs in the form of key publications, research income as well as ongoing engagement with the wider user community:
- Accounting and Auditing Research Centre (AARC)
- Centre for Research into Entrepreneurship, International Business and Innovation in Emerging Markets (CEIBIEM)
- Centre for Research in Marketing (CREAM)
- Information Systems Evaluation and Integration (ISEing)
- Operations and Supply Chain Systems Group (OASIS)
- Work and Organisation Research Centre (WORC)
Our academics engage in top quality research, publishing in leading business and management journals as well as authoring books and book chapters. Individually and collectively they contribute extensively to the wider national and international academic community. Our staff profiles detail areas of specialist interest and knowledge, along with publications and research in progress.
The School has an established PhD community with some 150 students supported by strong academic expertise. Details about our doctoral programmes may be found on the PhD Opportunities section. The School is continually evolving and offers a distinctive and vibrant research environment.