For further information about additional fees, please see Senate Regulation 10
Please note that these fees are reviewed on an annual basis.
- Re-registration fee: £205
- Replacement certificate fee: £54
- Continuation fees: Postgraduate research - £1,110
- Examination fees for research students: MPhil - £245; LLM (by research) - £245; PhD - £270; EngD - £270; EdDoc - £260; Higher Doctorates - £870.
Fees are due at the time of registration and there is no entitlement to any reduction or refund if a student withdraws during the year. The University may exceptionally allow reductions to self-supporting students. Please note that once you enrol, you become liable for fees, even if you subsequently withdraw. Please see Senate Regulation 10 for full details.
Fee deposits and discounts
- International deposit: £3,000
- Home/EU deposit: £300
NB: Deposits are normally non-refundable
Details of discounts for Brunel University London graduates are given in Senate Regulation 10
Please note that only one discount can be applied at any one time.