Business Boot Camp
What is Business Boot Camp?
The Business Boot Camp Event is an exclusive, invitation only event for candidates wishing to pursue their Business Degree in Brunel University. The Business Boot Camp is a three day, residential event with accommodation and food provided by the School for all participants. It truly is a unique opportunity for future Brunel students to be distinctive within a vibrant, innovative, and forward-looking environment.
Why attend Business Boot Camp?
This interactive event will offer participants an opportunity to:
- Engage within a stimulating learning environment.
- Be exposed to the latest business thinking.
- Develop aptitude and critical thinking skills.
- Be exposed to motivational speakers such as "Meet the Apprentice" Saira Khan, as seen on TV.
- Participate in business simulation games.
- Network with other high achieving applicants.
- Experience what it’s like being a University student before actually going to a University.
- Get a taste of Brunel Business Life Employability Programme
Boot Camp Itinerary
As a business boot camper you’ll need lots of stamina, because it will be non-stop business all the way. Even lunch and dinner will be strategic opportunities to network, build up your team spirit or to listen to another instructor.
The School put participants through their paces, through an intensive programme designed to challenge their abilities and give them a taste of real world pressure - boot camp style!
Please take a look at the February Boot camp programme.
Live on Campus like a Student
In order to keep the troops together and to give you the opportunity to see what living on the Brunel campus is really like, you’ll be staying in the best accommodation on campus – in our Lancaster Complex, and all meals are included.