Smart Non-Destructive Testing (Smart NDT)
- “Non-destructive testing of carbon-fibre-reinforced polymer materials with a radio-frequency inductive sensor”, Composite Structures, Elsevier, 122 (2015) 104–112
- “Digital radiographic inspection technique for production friendly quality assessment of PM parts”, Powder Metallurgy, 56 (2), pp. 92-95, 2013.
- “Defect detection and classification system for automatic analysis of digital radiography images of PM parts”, Powder Metallurgy, Volume 57, Issue 1, February 2014, Pages 17-20
- “Long range ultrasonic inspection of aircraft wiring, technique and hardware development”, International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE 2014), Istanbul, Turkey, 1-4 June 2014.
- “A Synthetic Training Environment for the Inspection of Welds”, BINDT 2012 51st Annual Conference.
Structural Condition Monitoring (SCM)
- “A novel approach for incipient defect detection in rolling bearings using acoustic emission technique”, Applied Acoustics, Elsevier, Vol. 89, pp. 88-100, March 2015
- “An intelligent methodology for railways monitoring using ultrasonic guided waves”, Journal of Nondestructive Evaluation, Volume 33, Issue 4, 21 October 2014, Pages 694-710
- "Shaft Angular Misalignment Detection Using Acoustic Emission Technique", Applied Acoustics, Elsevier, Volume 85, pp. 12-22, November 2014
- “An Automated Ultrasonic NDT System for In-Situ Inspection of Wind Turbine Blades”, Journal of Mechanics Engineering and Automation, Scientific and Academic Publishing, Vol. 4, pp. 781-788, 2014.
- “Development of a baseline as a novel strategy for a condition monitoring system for the assessment of wind turbine generator”, Insight, Vol. 56 (8), 2014
High Temperature Transduction (HiT)
- “Development of high temperature ultrasonic guided wave transducer for continuous in service monitoring of steam lines using non-stoichiometric lithium niobate piezoelectric ceramic”, Sensors and Actuators, A: Physical, Volume 216, 1 September 2014, Pages 432-442
- “High temperature dielectric, elastic and piezoelectric coefficients of shear type lithium niobate crystals”, Key Engineering Materials, Volume 543, 2013, Pages 117-120
- “High Temperature Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer for the Inspection of Jointed Solar Thermal Tubes”, Young Welding Professionals International Conference (YPIC 2014), September 17th-20th, 2014, Budapest, Hungary.
- “Numerical Study on Shear Horizontal Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducers for Generation of Ultrasonic Guided Waves”, 10th Annual Comsol Conference, Cambridge, 17th-19th September 2014.
- ”Development of a Non-Destructive Testing System for In-situ Inspection of Superheated Steam Pipes”, 9th International conference on creep and fatigue at elevated temperatures, IOM3, London, September 2012
Power Ultrasonics (PUT)
- “CleanMine: Ultrasonic cleaning for valves in mining”, Materials World, Spring 2015, IOM3 Communications Ltd., London, England, UK.
- “CleanShip: A recent project for prevention and detection of fouling on ships”, The Naval Architect, The Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA), 2014.
- “Characterization of ultrasonics wave propagation in the application of prevention of fouling on ship’s hull”, International Conference on Maritime Technology (ICMT 2014), Glasgow, UK, 7th-9th July 2014.
- Technical Note: Ultrasonic cleansing, International Mining, September 2014
- Methods of Detection and Cleaning of Fouling in Pipelines, Proceedings, ETNDT-5, 2011 Conference, Greece, pp. 231-236.
For a complete list of publications contact BIC.