Brunel Research Facilities
The Brunel University campus offers world class facilities to businesses interested in hiring them for their own specific needs. Ranging from campus-wide hosting of an Olympic Team (Korean National Team, London Olympics 2012) to the use of a high-tech laboratory or simply a meeting room, Brunel can provide the perfect environment and resources for business and industry.
- Four bio-processing laboratories.
- Radiation facilities laboratory, eg X-ray sources.
- Multi-media and broadcast studio laboratories.
- Experimental Techniques Centre.
- Wolfson Materials Centre.
- Grid-connected photo-voltaic generation system.