Occupational Therapy Student Conference - Wednesday 6 April 9:15am -16:30pm
You will experience:
Brunel University's Department of Clinical Sciences first ever, student-led, Occupational Therapy Student Conference.
Come and listen to a range of exciting speakers; get involved in various skill-building seminars and workshops, and hear about the latest research. This will be an interactive, enjoyable and insightful day covering a range of topics across the scope of occupational therapy. Save the date and join us! We look forward to seeing you at the Conference.
Refreshments and lunch provided; free parking available on campus.
Keynote Lectures by:
- Ms Alice Hortop, University of the West of England, Bristol - Did you hear the one about the Occupational Therapist who made her clients laugh?
- Dr Stephanie Tempest, the College of Occupational Therapists - Building Your Career as an Occupational Therapist
Include seminars and lecturers on:
- Working without a formal diagnosis: The UP and the down sides - Ms Helen McLoughlin, The UP Foundation
- The Activity Card Sort - Mr Soemitro Poerbodipoero, Hogeschool van Amsterdam
- Resilience and Relapse Prevention for PTSD in a Military Mental Health Service - Mr David Murtagh, Combat Stress: The Veterans' Mental Health Charity
Click here for the full event programme and details of how to book a place