The Department of Computer Science holds its annual Made in Brunel (Software Innovation) event in March, where Level 2 and 3 students showcase their software development projects.
The inspiring work on show is part of the students’ Level 2 and Final Year Projects. Representatives from a number of large and small companies are invited to view the innovative projects, judge and award prizes:
- Accenture – L2 Business Innovation Prize
- Ford - L3 Project Pitch Prize
- Heathrow – L3 Project Originality Prize
- Xerox - L3 Software Architecture Prize
- Everyone Active – L2 Innovative Mobile App Prize
- Dept. of Computer Science - L2 Software Engineering Prize
The event is an excellent platform for our students as it gives them a real sense of achievement and recognition for all their hard work. Made in Brunel (Software Innovation) student demonstrations have helped many students secure placements and graduate careers with employers. Each year we are also extremely proud to host Brunel graduates returning to represent their companies at the show.
Made in Brunel (Software Innovation) Employers
Made in Brunel (Software Innovation) 2016
Made in Brunel (Software Innovation) 2017