Applicant days and selection days
Applicant days are specifically designed for students who have been made an offer or invited for interview at Brunel University London and are due to start with us in September 2016.
Unlike an Open Day, these events give you a closer look at what our course offers. You can bring family and friends as we know their opinion matters, so we want to give them the opportunity to explore the campus and ask any questions they may have.
Here’s what you can look forward to:
You will get the chance to:
- Meet academic staff who will be teaching you through a series of talks and interactive sessions
- Talk to current students from the course and find out about what it’s like to be a student at Brunel
- Take a closer look at course facilities from labs and performance spaces to lecture theatres and workshops
- Go on a tour of our campus and visit our on-site accommodation that is guaranteed to all first year students.
- Plus we will provide you with lunch on the day
Booking a place
The dates for the course you are interested in are available on your My Applications portal. Log in using your student number and date of birth.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:
Student Recruitment Team
+44 (0)1895 265595
We look forward to seeing you on the day and welcoming you as a student of Brunel University London.