Central Research Laboratory is a co-working space and Hardware Accelerator, based at The Old Vinyl Factory in Hayes West London, and is open to Brunel graduates and Alumni that want to turn their product and technology ideas into a new business.
Join the Central Research Laboratory Accelerator
Every year the Hardware Accelerator Progamme, looks to support and take the best product based ideas to market. The 9 month programme includes sessions and practical workshops on Business strat-up, Market and Product development, Design for Manufacture and Investment Readiness. There are also opportunities to visit European & Chinese manufacturers.
Students, staff and alumni - ways to get involved
- As a student, alumni or academic, there are many ways you can get involved with the growing CRL community!
- Apply to our Hardware Accelerator as an early stage product based start-up looking to scale and design for manufacture
- Join the CRL community and benefit from special co-working offers on hot desks, fixed and studios, as well as supporting workshop and tools to help collaborate and grow your business
- Access job and internship opportunities with CRL and our start-ups, always looking for talented individuals to join the team
- Build collaboration and partner links for academic research, knowledge transfer and project piloting
- Take part in one of our CRL Business Development Sessions, join our Home of Hardware Meetup or visit on one of our Open Days.
Find out more
CRL is only 10 minutes drive from Brunel University London, so come along to a student Open Day to see more for yourself and meet some of the staff and companies already there, many of them are Brunel graduates.
Get in Touch
To find out more or book a place at one of the Open Day, get in touch with: Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the CRL team: email@example.com