A Brunel degree in Economics and Finance gives you the gateway into a dynamic and successful future career.
Economics plays a crucial role in the operation, management and regulation of financial institutions, industry and government agencies. Our aim is to teach you 'employable knowledge' - knowledge which can be applied to real-world situations, giving you the skills you need to find the right role for you after you graduate.
The insight you will acquire during your degree will make you an invaluable asset to your future employer, as a knowledge of economics significantly enhances business aims such as strategic decision making, efficient resource allocation, cost saving implementation and sustainable management.
Our Economics and Finance graduates do great things
Many of our graduates have landed roles in high-profile companies after studying with us. Some of these include:
- The City: Merrill Lynch, NatWest
- Chartered Accountancy: PricewaterhouseCoopers, KPMG
- Central Government: the Bank of England, the Treasury, the Cabinet Office, the Department of Transport
- Local Government: finance departments, corporate planning, the National Audit Office, health trusts and authorities
- Industry: BP, Rank Xerox, Marks and Spencer, ICL
- Other: CBI, the Civil Aviation Authority, British Airways
Where will your Brunel degree in Economics and Finance take you?