If you have applied to Brunel
We aim to make a decision on all applications within five working days of receiving them. In general we are able to respond to online applications faster than paper ones. However during busy periods such as the peak summer months of June and July this can take a little longer, and we appreciate your patience during this time. While you are waiting for a response from us:
- You can keep track of your application using the 'My Application' facility (You can also use this to check that your details are correct).
- You can send our international admissions team any additional documents that go with your application.
- You can find out more about Brunel. Why not read our international newsletter, and talk to current students on our Facebook page.
- Decide if you would like to apply for accommodation on campus.
- We will usually respond to all applications by email initially. If you think that you might have missed an email that we sent you then please check that you contact details are correct on My Application, and if you still do not recieve anything then please contact us.
- If you have applied through one of our representatives, then all details will be sent to their offices, so be sure to check with them if you don't hear anything.