Foreign Language Courses
Brunel offers a range of language classes to staff, students and members of the public. Our classes help you develop key linguistics skills and are taught by qualified native speakers who offer a fun and stimulating learning environment.
99.5% of Modern Foreign Language students at Brunel would recommend our language courses to a friend.
Classes at Brunel are run by the IPLC.
Why learn a foreign language?
- You open doors to foreign cultures
- You expand your communication skills
- You are better equipped to undertake an exchange programme
- You can develop an international network
- You have a competitive advantage in the job market
- You stand out from the crowd
- You become more employable
- You gain entry to the global market place
Enrolment for Modern Foreign Language courses 2013-14 has now closed.
However, as places do become available from time to time, you can contact Karin Hayes, Head of Modern Foreign Languages, at Karin.Hayes@brunel.ac.uk to find out if you can join a class at a later stage provided you meet the prerequisites. Please check our self-assessment guide.
Please note that it is too late for complete beginners to join a course at this stage. However, we may be able to admit students with prior knowledge to the higher levels depending on the level of your knowledge.
Cost during the academic year 2013-14
|Course Fees||Brunel Students||Brunel Staff/Alumni||External Applicants|
|40 Hour Courses||
|20 Hour Courses (Tasters)||