Foreign Language Courses
Term 2 Classes will resume during the week commencing 13 January
Brunel offers a range of language classes to staff, students and members of the public. Our classes help you develop key linguistics skills and are taught by qualified native speakers who offer a fun and stimulating learning environment.
99.5% of Modern Foreign Language students at Brunel would recommend our language courses to a friend.
Classes at Brunel are run by the IPLC.
Why learn a foreign language?
- You open doors to foreign cultures
- You expand your communication skills
- You are better equipped to undertake an exchange programme
- You can develop an international network
- You have a competitive advantage in the job market
- You stand out from the crowd
- You become more employable
- You gain entry to the global market place
Enrolment for Modern Foreign Language courses 2013-14 has now closed.
However, as places do become available from time to time, you can contact Karin Hayes, Head of Modern Foreign Languages, at Karin.Hayes@brunel.ac.uk to find out if you can join a class at a later stage provided you meet the prerequisites. Please check our self-assessment guide.
Please note that it is too late for complete beginners to join a course at this stage.
Cost during the academic year 2013-14
|Course Fees||Brunel Students||Brunel Staff/Alumni||External Applicants|
|40 Hour Courses||
|20 Hour Courses (Tasters)||