Welcome to students from Indonesia
Welcome to students from Indonesia. We are very aware that both parents and students from Indonesia place a very high value on higher education and aspire to overseas education. We are delighted that Brunel University is well known in Indonesia and as a result we consistently attract high achievers.
Brunel University is a great study destination for Indonesian students for a number of reasons:
- Indonesian students are attracted to Brunel by its international reputation for research and teaching excellence and its dedication to supporting students throughout their time at the university.
- Situated on a relaxed, modern campus in west London, Brunel students are well-placed for enjoying the social and cultural facilities around London.
- Brunel University offers support and guidance to all our international students through our Placement and Careers Centre as well as assistance in finding part-time work.
- Brunel International runs an annual scholarship programme, which provides £100,000 worth of scholarship funding. The British Council in Indonesia can also provide information on the scholarship and funding bodies in Indonesia which support students for UK-based study such as the British Chevening Scholarships.
- The English language courses provided by IPLC are designed to meet your individual needs and prepare you for academic success; from our year round programme English@Brunel, to our shorter intensive Pre-sessional English language programme. We offer a friendly and supportive environment, with small class sizes and a dedicated teaching staff.
We usually visit Indonesia in November and February each year. Please check the 'Brunel in your country' tab for details of upcoming events.
Undergraduate (Bachelor level)
Brunel University welcomes applications from students taking A Level examinations and the International Baccalaureate (IB) for direct entry into its undergraduate programmes. Details of the grades of points required can be found in our undergraduate prospectus or on the website under the heading 'Entry Criteria' for your chosen course.
Students with a STTB SMA qualification will normally be expected to undertake a foundation programme to be eligible for admission to an undergraduate degree programme.
If you do not meet the requirements for direct entry to our degree programme, we will assess your eligibility for a relevant foundation course where applicable. We offer foundation programmes in Engineering, IT, Business & Management and Economics.
Postgraduate (Masters Level)
Holders of a Bachelors (Honours) degree with good grades will be considered for entry to a Masters degree. For certain courses, work experience and/or specific academic background will be required. Further information can be found in our postgraduate prospectus or on the website under 'Entry Criteria' for your chosen course.
As a guideline, we require between GPA 2.6-3.0/4 or above but exact requirements will depend on the course you are applying for.
If you do not meet the requirements for direct entry to our degree programme, we will assess your eligibility for a relevant Pre-Masters course where applicable. We offer Pre-Masters in Engineering, IT and Business and Management.
Research (MPhil/PhD level)
A Masters level qualification from a prestigious university will normally be required. Further information on Brunel's research interests can be located in the Research section.
Brunel University also offers the New Route PhD. This is a four-year programme that combines taught and research elements. Applicants to the New Route PhD will not normally be required to hold a Masters degree when they apply to the University.
English Language Requirements
All international students applying to Brunel need to provide proof of their ability to speak and understand the English language. You can find details of the level needed for each course on our course pages. A full list of the qualifications we accept can be found here.
For students wanting to improve their English language we offer a wide range of English language courses.
Sorry we do not have any events currently planned in your country. We are adding new events all the time so please check back soon.
Representatives in the UK
Wednesday 12 June 2013 10:00 am
Tuesday 2 July 2013 3:00 pm
Tuesday 18 June 2013 3:00 pm
Country manager: Hannah
Where do you currently live? UK
Year Graduated: 2010