Life at IPLC
While you are studying with IPLC, you will have the chance to participate in our excellent social programme. This offers opportunities to visit tourist hot spots around the UK on day trips and enjoy events after class both on and off campus.
Through these events you can practise your English in a fun and friendly environment, make new friends and experience British culture, while also sharing your own culture with other students.
See what the Pre-Sessional class of 2011 got up to on the Social programme.
5 Top Tips … to getting the most out of your time at life at IPLC:
1. Listen to lots of UK radio programmes while you’re here www.bbc.co.uk/radio
2. Join clubs and societies for all Brunel students www.brunelstudents.com
3. Try different foods while you’re in the UK – unlike what you may have heard, we do eat more variety here than just fish and chips! http://greatbritishkitchen.co.uk
4. Get involved in the International Student Society, Six Degrees. We appoint students studying with IPLC as Social Secretaries to be on the committee. You can be involved in the society and events organisation for all Brunel International students.
5. Organise cooking a meal with some of your class friends or flat mates once a month or even once a week – great way to make friends! Share your culture with the diverse mix of students at Brunel.