About London Brunel International College (LBIC)
London Brunel International College (LBIC) works in partnership with Brunel University London to provide you with an alternative pathway to study certain Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees at Brunel.
If you don’t meet the entry requirements to study certain courses at Brunel, you will be offered the opportunity to study at London Brunel International College. LBIC courses are available to international and EU students and learning takes place on Brunel University London’s campus.
LBIC students are Brunel students, meaning you’ll have access to all the facilities and services on campus at Brunel.
Pathway Programmes at London Brunel International College
Details of LBIC entry requirements and tuition fees can be found on the LBIC website.
Start dates: January, May, September
LBIC offers Undergraduate Pathways in:
Start dates: April, June, September
LBIC offers Postgraduate Pathways in:
What it’s like to study at London Brunel International College (LBIC)
- Your class sizes will be smaller at LBIC and you’ll have one-to-one tutorial sessions, allowing you to successfully bridge the gap between your previous studies and Brunel
- Your modules are designed in partnership with academic staff at Brunel, giving you the knowledge and skills to prepare you for studying at Brunel
- All LBIC pathway programmes give you the option to do a ‘work experience’ year
- You’ll have access to the same University facilities and services as every other student on campus
- Before and throughout your studies, the dedicated LBIC Student Services Team are there to help you with any difficulties or queries
- You’ll receive pre-departure advice and be offered to take part in the LBIC Orientation and Welcome Programme and Airport Pick-Up when you arrive, helping you settle into your new life in London. Please note, this programme is different from the Brunel University London Orientation programme
LBIC Pre-Sessional English
Brunel Language Centre offers you the opportunity to improve your academic English language skills in preparation for your studies with LBIC and Brunel. The LBIC Pre-Sessional English course has various start dates throughout the year, which fit in with the LBIC programme start dates. This information, as well as course content, entry requirements and how to apply, can be found on the Brunel Language Centre pages.
For further information, contact LBIC or read the LBIC Frequently Asked Questions section.