Brunel - Beaconhouse Academic Excellence Scholarship (BBAES) 2018/9
Brunel are excited to announce the Brunel Beaconhouse Academic Excellence Scholarship.
This Academic Excellence Scholarship is a full scholarship worth upto £53,000 for up to three years for Undergraduate international students from Pakistan and is only available to one full-time student from the Beaconhouse school network. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to meeting progression requirements.
Value: Full tuition fee waiver per academic year, up to £53,000.
How many: 1 Scholarship is available
Application process: The scholarship is available to applicants on any undergraduate programme starting in September 2018. Applicants should apply for the chosen course in the usual way, via UCAS or via a direct application through a recognised agent by January 2018.
Complete the scholarship application form by 2 March 2018. All the required information will be taken from this scholarship application form.
In August Brunel will select 5 applications for consideration and will interview them with a view to selecting a winner.
The scholarship will be allocated in August prior to entry in September 2018.
To be considered for the BBAES an applicant must:
- Have been assessed by Brunel University London as an international student for fees purposes.
- Be a registered student at one of the Beaconhouse network Schools in Pakistan.
- Satisfy the entry criteria for admission to their chosen programme of study and have an offer to study on an undergraduate programme of study starting in September 2018 only.
- Must make Brunel University London their firm choice through UCAS by 20 July 2018.
- All scholarships will be considered in year 1 of the course only.
- Currently reside/have permanent residence or be a national of Pakistan.
- Must achieve 4 A-Levels with grades AAAA or above or International Baccalaureate Diploma with 37 points or above (UCAS tariff equivalencies or combinations of qualifications will not be accepted).
- Scholarship holders will represent Brunel as ambassadors throughout their time at the University and will be expected to assist with peer support and promotional activities as required. Scholarship winners will be contacted by the International Recruitment or Marketing team as and when your participation is required.
- The Scholarship award does not cover living expenses or accommodation costs, students must have sufficient funds to cover the required amounts.
Beaconhouse School Discount
In addition to the Scholarship we are offering a 20% discount guaranteed for all Beaconhouse Students coming to Brunel University London.
All Beaconhouse Undergraduate offer holders in Pakistan who have met the entry criteria stated on their Brunel offer letter will be eligible for a £10,500 tuition fee waiver for September 2018. This is an automatic award and you do not have to apply, speak to your guidance counsellor for more information.
If you have any questions please contact the Scholarship team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org