At Brunel University London, we're proud of our vibrant international community and we welcome students from USA. We have over 110 nationalities represented on campus, and our students from USA make a valued contribution to our multi-cultural envrionment. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017 places Brunel 24th in the top 200 universities for international students. To find out more about what it's like to be a student at Brunel, read our International Student Guide.
Accommodation at Brunel has been ranked 3rd best in London and top 20 in the UK in the Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2017. If you confirm your offer to study with us and apply for a room on campus by 31 August, we'll guarantee you accommodation.
Current students and alumni
I chose to study at Brunel because it has an integrated course programme that will give me a great foundation for my future career. Brunel has a number of experienced professors with a really varied learning environment which will help me develop new skills and increase my cultural awareness to interact globally in business. Brunel is the perfect place to enhance my skills and give me the confidence I need to set up my own company after I graduate.”
The Union of Brunel Students has over 100 student societies, including cultural, academic, nationality, campaigning, performance, faith and religion and general interest societies. Joining a society is a great way to meet people and try something new!
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to find out more about life on campus.
Find entry requirements by course
Please select course level and subject area.
Entry criteria are subject to review and change each academic year.
Undergraduate Entry Requirement Information
Official scores from all test dates can be sent to us directly from the College Board.
College Board SAT scores code number: 7022
Undergraduate foundation programmes with London Brunel International College
If you do not meet the entry requirements for direct entry to our Bachelor’s degree programme at Brunel University London, we will assess your eligibility for a relevant undergraduate pathway programme with London Brunel International College where applicable.
We offer Foundation and International Year 1 programmes in:
- Business and Management
- Economics and Finance
- Engineering (foundation only)
Pre-masters programmes with London Brunel International College
If you do not meet the entry requirements for direct entry to our Master’s degree programmes, we will assess your eligibility for a relevant Pre-Masters programme with the London Brunel International College where applicable.
We offer Pre-Masters programmes in:
- Business and Management
- Environmental Science (Sustainability)
- Business Computing/Computer Science
English language requirements
In general, our courses ask for an English level of between IELTS 6.0 and 7.0 or equivalent. Some courses will have higher requirements (and will require you to also reach minimum sub-scores), so please check your course page for the exact level.
We accept English qualifications from these Exam boards.
If you need support with English before or during your degree programme, Brunel Language Centre offers a range of English courses to suit your level of English. Brunel Language Centre is accredited by the British Council and is ranked in the top 3 university language centres in the UK.
We would also consider the following qualifications as proof of English language abilities:
View our course pages for specific entry requirements
- High School Diplmia Grade A-C or 75%+
- SAT 600 in English subjects
- GED 600 in English subjects (with no score less than 410)
- AP English Grade 3 or above
Each year, we offer over 100 scholarships to international students. Details of our scholarships are below. Click on the scholarships for information on how to apply and full terms and conditions:
- Value: £3,000 tuition fee waiver for year 1 only
- Entry point: Available for January 2018 entry
- Eligible applicants: Available to Postgraduate international applicants
- Deadline to apply: 29 October 2017 (11:59pm GMT), applications accepted from 1 July 2017
- Please note: the deadline to apply for September 2017 entry has passed
- 15% off tuition fees for any student who has achieved a first class undergraduate degree from a UK University (in the UK or abroad) or the equivalent of a UK first class degree from an EU institution
- Value: £5,000 tuition fee waiver for year 1 only
- Quantity: 5 available for 2017/18
- Eligible applicants: Available to all American Postgraduate Taught and Research applicants
- Deadline to apply: the deadline to apply for this scholarship has now passed for 2017 entry
Hello! I’m Corrina Hamlet, your Brunel contact for USA.
I hope you found the information on this page and the links on the right useful.
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.