- Dimitrios Giannoulopoulos’ comments on “New Threats to Privacy” were published in The Independent (October 5, 2006).
- Dimitrios Giannoulopoulos presented a paper on “The exclusion of improperly obtained evidence in Anglo-American and Continental Law: In Search of a Common Exclusionary Model” at the SLS Conference (Comparative Law Section) at Keele University on 4 September 2006.
- Dr Claire Corbett recently gave written and oral evidence to the Select Transport Committee at the House of Commons in its enquiry into ‘Roads Policing and New Technology: getting the balance right’. Her contribution largely centred on research she has conducted at Brunel during the last dozen years into speeding and speed cameras. The transcript of the proceedings is available on Hansard.
- Dr Christine Riefa spoke at the University of Houston, Texas on 19 May 2006. The Conference "Teaching Consumer Law" organised by the Centre for Consumer Law in conjunction with the National Association of Consumer Advocates will be chaired by Prof Richard Alderman. The event focused on " The past, present and future of Consumer Law".
- International Conference on Religion and International Human Rights hosted by the University of Peshawar, Pakistan, on 16 January 2006. Prof Javaid Rehman and Prof Ben Chigara were amongst the distinguished panel of speakers.
Page last updated: Tuesday 15 March 2011