In collaboration with the Professional Development Centre, on Thursday 25 January the Brunel Law School hosted a round table networking event.
Law Uncovered gave students the opportunitiy to talk to representatives from various organisations across the legal and non-legal sectors, to expand their awareness of the profession and to gain more of an understanding of what they can acheive in the future.
The speakers in attendance were:
- Rajiv Joshi (Partner) and Valya Geogieva (Solicitor) from Blake Morgan
- Debra Williamson (Partner) from Hine Solicitors
- Mark Bearfoot (Brand Protection Manager, EMEA) from Harley Davidson
- Josie Welland (Solicitor) from Rahman Ravelli Solicitors
- Junior Bammeke (Joint Institute Secretary) from the Institute of Directors
Each speaker had five minutes to introduce themselves at the start of the session, before speed networking took place with students spending around ten minutes with each speaker at a round table. The event ended with informal networking over drinks.
Law Uncovered is part of the Brunel Law School's ongoing dedication to give students the opportunity to connect with professionals to enhance their future careers.
Study the Law LLB at a Law School where your career is considered from day one. For more information on undergraduate and postgraduate Law degrees at Brunel University London, please visit our website or contact us.