Please ensure that you have done the following before you check-in to your campus accommodation.
To secure your accommodation:
- Accept your Licence Agreement online before the deadline date stated in your allocation email.
- Pay your booking fee of £350 (single rooms 2016/17) before the deadline, either online using Brunel's online payment service or by phone to the University Cash Office on +44 (0)1895 265264.
To pay your accommodation fees:
On the day of arrival - Sunday 17 September 2017:
- Bring one passport-sized photograph for your Residence Manager to retain
- Bring a copy of your Licence Agreement for your Residences Manager or show a copy on your smartphone or tablet
- Plan to arrive at the Residences within your selected arrival slot
- Bring a form of photo identification (ie passport, driving license)
- If appropriate, inform your Residences Manager and Accommodation Services that you will be arriving after the above time/date.
Things you may need:
- Bathroom towels
- Kitchen equipment (ie mugs, glasses, saucepans, cutlery, plates, etc)
- Posters for your poster board
- Your own bedding (if you do not wish to use University-provided linen)
- A TV licence (if you are bringing a TV)
- Additional insurance if you are bringing expensive items
- An alarm clock - just to make sure you don't miss anything during Fresher's week!
Arriving by car
Many students taking up residential accommodation on Sunday 17 September 2017 will arrive by car. Due to the large number of students arriving, parking and the flow of traffic both on site and in the roads in the immediate vicinity of the campus can become very congested. To help ease the congestion and ensure the free flow of traffic on and around the site we request that you follow these instructions (TBC).