Group Request Forms for 2018/19 will be available from ? February 2018 until midnight on ? February 2018. This form will only be processed for students who have been successful in gaining a provisional allocation on ? February 2018.
- Only one group request is required per group
- Your name can only be included on one group
- Maximum number in group is 10
- It is the responsibility of the student completing this form i.e. the group leader to ensure that all the applicants are aware that their names are included on the group application
- Deadline date for Group Request Forms is ? February 2018
- Once the application has been submitted it may not be possible to add or remove names
- An email will be sent to all group members to confirm your group leaders name and number in your group
- Groups will be notified on Friday ? March 2018 with confirmation of which Halls of Residence your group has been provisionally allocated to
- Formal offers will be made by June 2018 (you will find out your flat/staircase and room number)
- Completing this Group Request Form does not guarantee we can place you together e.g. where some students have been provisionally allocated standard accommodation and some en suite you will be placed separately. However, we will do our best to place you in your required group.