Please ensure you have these documents available to Register as a Brunel student when you arrive.
- Passport: you cannot register without your passport, even if you have previously registered as a Brunel student. If you don’t have one, see the passport information page for advice.
- Brunel offer email or another document containing your seven digit Student Number (usually starting 16).
- Provisional Registration Document: you can print this once you have completed the online Registration task – see How to register. You will have the opportunity to print it on arrival but be aware that this may involve additional queuing.
- Original academic certificates plus certified English translations, if applicable: you do not need to bring these if you are an A-level student who sat all your A-levels this summer and applied through UCAS before 30 June 2017, or if we have already seen the originals.
- English language certificates: bring these if you are an international student or if your offer was conditional on achieving an English language qualification – unless we have already seen the originals.
- Sponsorship letters if you are receiving external sponsorship towards your fees/living costs.
- Disclosure and Barring Scheme (DBS) check documents: Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy and Social Work students only – you will have been sent details of what to bring if the check is not yet complete.
- Visa if you are an international student: make sure that you have a valid Tier 4 (General) Student Visa for study that covers the full length of your course. If you already have a UK visa, it is important to check that it is suitable for enrolment before arriving at Brunel. If you have any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Under 18 Consent Form if you will be under 18 when you join Brunel in September: bring this with you if you have not already returned it to the Admissions Office, signed by your parent/guardian. If you will be under 18 and you have not received an email regarding this form, contact the Admissions Office immediately on +44 (0)1895 265265.