Media Contact Information
The Media Relations team raises the profile of Brunel University London by promoting academic research, providing expert comment and highlighting the successes of our staff and students.
Our key areas are:
- Giving journalists positive news and expert comment.
- Handling media enquiries quickly.
- Arranging media visits and filming opportunities on campus.
- Managing sensitive issues that are likely to attract media attention.
- Briefing and training staff to deal with the media effectively.
- Identifying opportunities to engage with the media.
All our academics also have access to an ISDN radio line on campus for media interviews.
For media enquiries, call +44 (0)1895 266867, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of the team directly using the links below:
For enquiries about the Students' UnionUnion of Brunel Students Helpdesk
Tel: +44 (0)1895 269269
How to credit us
We should be referred to as Brunel University London in any captions or references to the institution.
Vice Chancellor and President Professor Julia Buckingham runs the university.
Visiting the campus
If you are a journalist and/or film crew and visiting the campus by car, please contact us on +44 (0)1895 266867 or email@example.com to arrange parking permits.
For a campus map and to plan your journey, please visit How to find Brunel.