Events and Advice
The Innovation Hub provides exciting events and workshops every month to get your business started and tuned up.
We also provide access to free professional Marketing, IP and Accounting / Finance advice.
Keep updated by signing up to our mailing list and following our social media.
Advice and Support:
Book a 1-1 with our business start-up consultants
We offer free confidential business advice sessions to all students and recent graduates.
They are run by our professional innovation and entrepreneurship consultants.
For an appointment please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01895 268454.
Events and Competitions:
- Weds 17th – Start-up workshop with external speakers
- Weds 24th – Speed Match Event to help form Teams for the Venture Competition Click Here To Book Your Space
- Weds 7th – Start-up workshop / Venture Competition training: how to hone your business idea using the Business Model Canvas
- Weds 14th – Start-up workshop/ Venture Competition training: how to hone your business idea using the Business Model Canvas
- Wednesday 21st – Venture Competition Closes
- Wednesday 5th –Venture Pitch Training
- Wednesday 15th – Venture Crawl Bus with Kings College London
- Wednesday 21st March – Venture Competition Finals
Click below to see a preview of one of our external speaker events.