You will be paid a bursary for 8 weeks at 35 hours per week (or any combination totalling 280 hours) by the University.
The bursary will be in excess of the National Minimum Wage and paid during your internship which will take place between June and the middle of September 2017.
To be eligible you can be studying any course but must be a Home/EU (UK) first year student.
In addition you need to be able to select one of the following criteria:
· Local Authority care leaver
· Student with a disability / dyslexia
· Mature student (over 25)
· Headstart student
Or two or more from:
· First generation of family to enter Higher Education
· Household income of under £25,000
· From a low-income area with low participation in Higher Education
· Have studied vocational courses (ie BTEC or Access courses)
· From one of the state schools in Brent, Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham, Harrow, Hillingdon & Hounslow.
The application form can be found here and is closing on Friday 15 December at 5pm.
In addition you need to be able to select one of the following criteria:·
- Local Authority care leaver
- Student with a disability / dyslexia
- Mature student (over 25)
- Headstart student