- PhD - Studies into the growth survival and cell death of cancer cell lines, University of Sheffield Medical School
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry - University of Wales, College of Cardiff
- 2008: PGCert TLHE
- 2006: Enrolled PG Cert Brunel University London
- 2001: College Certificate in Teaching Skills for Higher Education, Royal Holloway University of London
- Division Lead (Biosciences) (2017-)
- Member of Departmental Management Board (2017-)
- Associate Dean (Quality Assurance) (2014-17)
- Member of University Quality Assurance Committee (2014-17)
- Member of the Higher Education Review Working Group (2014-16)
- Member of College (CHLS) Management Board (2014-17)
- Member of College (CHLS) Education Committee (2014-17)
- Member of Departmental Academic Committee (2014-17)
- Associate Deputy Head of School (Learning and Teaching) (2012-14)
- Recognised Programme Developer (2015-)
Newest selected publications
Chudasama, D., Bo, V., Hall, M., Anikin, V., Jeyaneethi, J., Gregory, J., (2018) 'Identification of cancer biomarkers of prognostic value using specific gene regulatory networks (GRN): a novel role of RAD51AP1 for ovarian and lung cancers.'. Carcinogenesis, 39 (3). pp. 407 - 417. ISSN: 0143-3334 Open Access Linket al.
Linne, H., Yasaei, H., Marriott, A., Harvey, A., Mokbel, K., Newbold, R. and (2017) 'Functional role of SETD2, BAP1, PARP-3 and PBRM1 candidate genes on the regulation of hTERT gene expression.'. Oncotarget, 8 (37). pp. 61890 - 61900. ISSN: 1949-2553 Open Access Linket al.
Hare, SH. and Harvey, AJ. (2017) 'mTOR function and therapeutic targeting in breast cancer'. American Journal of Cancer Research, 7 (3). pp. 383 - 404. ISSN: 2156-6976 Open Access Link
EC, B. (2015) 'Radiosensitivity of Human Breast Cancer Cell Lines Expressing the Breast Tumor Kinase (Brk)'. Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy, 07 (03). pp. 95 - 101. ISSN: 1948-5956 Open Access Link
Pires, IM., Blokland, NJ., Broos, AW., Poujade, F-A., Senra, JM., Eccles, SA., (2014) 'HIF-1α-independent hypoxia-induced rapid PTK6 stabilization is associated with increased motility and invasion.'. Cancer Biol Ther, 15 (10). pp. 1350 - 1357. ISSN: 1538-4047 Open Access Linket al.