· 1983 MD, Suzhou Medical University, China.
· 1994 Ph.D, Department of Immunopathology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden.
· 1995-1996: Post-Doctor, Department of Clinical Virology, Karolinska Institute,
· 1996-2000: Assistant Professor, and then Associate Professor since 2000, Institute of Cell and Molecular Biology, Lund University, Sweden
· 2001-2005: Lecturer, Division of Biosciences, Brunel University London
· 2009-2014: Division Director of Biosciences, Brunel University London
· 2005-present: Reader in Immunology, Division of Biosciences, Brunel University London,
· University Animal Welfare and Ethical Review Board (AWERB)
· Group Leader of Molecular Immunology,
· Level-3 coordinator for Biosciences undergraduate course
Teaching Module Coordinating Responsibilities
· BB3720 – Medical Immunology
· BB3803 – Biomedical Science Examination 3
· MSc:BB5503/BB5513 – Genomic Technologies and Cancer/Genomic Technologies
Newest selected publications
Li, S. (2017) 'Egr2 and 3 Inhibit T-bet-Mediated IFN-γ Production in T Cells.'. Journal of Immunology, 198 (11). ISSN: 0022-1767 Open Access Link
Li, S. and Li, SL. (Accepted) 'Egr2 and 3 control adaptive immune responses by temporally uncoupling expansion from T cell differentiation'. Journal of Experimental Medicine. ISSN: 0022-1007 Open Access Link
Liu, M., Miao, T., Zhu, H., Symonds, ALJ., Li, L., Schurich, A., (2012) 'IL-2–engineered nano-APC effectively activates viral antigen-mediated T cell responses from chronic Hepatitis B virus-infected patients'. Journal of Immunology, 188 (3). pp. 1534 - 1543. ISSN: 0022-1767et al.
Liu, M., Miao, T., Zhu, H., Symonds, ALJ., Li, L., Schurich, A., (2012) 'IL-2-engineered nano-APC effectively activates viral antigen-mediated T cell responses from chronic hepatitis B virus-infected patients'. Journal of Immunology, 188 (3). pp. 1534 - 1543. ISSN: 0022-1767et al.
Li, S., Symonds, ALJ., Zhu, B., Liu, M., Raymond, M., Miao, T. and (2011) 'Early growth response gene-2 (Egr-2) regulates the development of B and T cells'. PLoS ONE, 6 (4). ISSN: 1932-6203 Open Access Linket al.