Psychology is often defined as the study of behaviour and of the mind. This course emphasises the everyday significance of psychology, encouraging you to explore the relationship between theory and practice through academic study and on work placements.
Find out more
Psychology (Sport, Health and Exercise) BSc
Jointly delivered by the Divisions of Psychology and Sport, Health and Exercise Sciences this programme is ideal for students with an interest in both psychology and sport and for those who wish to pursue a career in the psychology of sport, exercise and/or physical activity.
Find out more
- Brunel Psychology is ranked in the top 3 in London (National Student Survey 2018)
- 93% of Brunel Psychology graduates go on to work or study within 6 months (Destination of Leavers from Higher Education 2015/16)
- Uniquely we offer two work placements enabling you to gain varied experience across psychological and clinical environments. Recent placements include the Institute of Psychiatry, Royal Free Hospital and Holloway Prison
- Consistently high satisfaction ratings from our students
- Excellent resources - MRI scanner, computing labs, experimental testing cubicles, EEG lab, eye-tracking lab, thermal imaging, transcranial magnetic stimulation, near-infrared spectroscopy, extensive psychometric test library and much more
- Join the Brunel University Psychology Society, run independently by students
- All our Psychology courses are accredited by the British Psychological Society
- Brunel Psychology graduates qualify for Chartered Membership of the British Psychological Society (after graduating with 2:2 or above).