We are committed to the development of strategic partnerships with businesses, industry and the not-for-profit sector that will enhance impactful research and high quality funded research. We are also open to strategic collaborations with high quality academic establishments that will enhance opportunities for large-scale funded projects, DTCs and staff exchanges.
The Centre has strong links with the comedy industry and is supported by five CCSR Ambassadors:
- Jo Brand– Comedian, writer, actress and Brunel Honorary Graduate.
- Nitin Ganatra– Actor (e.g. Eastenders and Mumbai Calling).
- Lee Mack- Comedian, writer, actor and Brunel Honorary Graduate.
- Simon Minty– Co-founder and Producer of Abnormally Funny People.
- Geoff Rowe– Director & Founder of Dave’s Leicester Comedy Festival.
Please contact us to find out about collaborating with our experts.