Join our mailing list
15 Feb 2018 to 16 Feb 2018
University of Chieti-Pescara “G.D’ Annunzio” Chieti Italy
The aim of the conference is to bring together oncology researchers and clinicians to encourage new collaborations for the development of precision therapeutic protocols for neuroblastoma.
Participation is open to clinicians, scientists, postdocs and PhD students interested in paediatric cancer and neuroblastoma research.
The cost of participation is £150 per person (the discounted rate for PhD/Master students is £100). Fees include lunch/coffee breaks, private bus transportation to/from hotels to the conference site and a gala dinner at the restaurant “Le Terrazze Roof Garden” (Friday 16 February, 8pm).
Recommended hotels for the conference:
- Hotel Vittoria, via Piave 142, Pescara (single room, 84 euro per night including breakfast)
- Hotel Esplanade, Piazza 1 Maggio 46, Pescara (single room, 85 euro per room including breakfast)
- Hotel Plaza, Piazza Sacro Cuore 55, Pescara (single room, 89 euro per room including breakfast)
- Hotel Ambra Palace, Via Quarto dei Mille 28, Pescara (single room, 55 euro per room including breakfast).
To obtain the discounted rates please specify in your reservation that you are a participant of the neuroblastoma conference.
The complete Scientific Programme will be finalised in January 2018. Oral presentations will be selected from the submitted abstracts. There is no poster session.
Conference topics are:
- New drugs and combinatory approaches
- New targets
- Genomic and proteomic analyses
- Basic research
- Clinical trials
- Arturo Sala, Brunel University London; University of Chieti-Pescara
- Vincenzo De Laurenzi, University of Chieti-Pescara
- Gianluca Sala, University of Chieti Pescara
- Michele Sallese, University of Chieti-Pescara
Abstracts (350 words max) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference registration and fees payment.