Please ensure that you have done the following before you check-in to your campus accommodation.
To secure your accommodation:
- Accept your Tenancy Agreement online or sign and return your Tenancy Agreement to the Accommodation Office, before the deadline date stated in your allocation email
- Pay your deposit of £400 (single rooms 2013/14) before the deadline, either online using Brunel's online payment service or by phone to the University Cash Office on +44 (0)1895 265264.
To pay your accommodation fees:
On the day of arrival - TBC September 2013:
- Bring one passport-sized photograph for your Residence Manager to retain
- Bring a copy of your Tenancy Agreement for your Residences Manager
- Plan to arrive at the Residences between 10am and 7pm
Important: In order to collect your keys when you move in you must present a 'Key Release Form'. This is available only after completion of the Residences online e-induction. You can access this at http://brunel.induction.org.uk. You will need your student number and date of birth to login.
- Bring a form of photo identification (ie passport, driving license)
- If appropriate, inform your Residences Manager and Accommodation Office that you will be arriving after the above time/date
Things you may need:
- Bathroom towels
- Kitchen equipment (ie mugs, glasses, saucepans, cutlery, plates, etc)
- Posters for your poster board
- Your own bedding (if you do not wish to use University-provided linen)
- A TV license (if you are bringing a TV)
- Additional insurance if you are bringing expensive items (see Endsleigh student room cover)
- An alarm clock - just to make sure you don't miss anything during Freshers week!