Please ensure that you have done the following before you check-in to your campus accommodation.
To secure your accommodation:
- Accept your Licence Agreement online before the deadline date stated in your allocation email.
- Pay your booking fee of £350 (single rooms 2016/17) before the deadline, either online using Brunel's online payment service or by phone to the University Cash Office on +44 (0)1895 265264.
To pay your accommodation fees:
On the day of arrival - TBC September 2016:
- Bring one passport-sized photograph for your Residence Manager to retain
- Bring a copy of your Licence Agreement for your Residences Manager
- Plan to arrive at the Residences within your selected arrival slot
Important: In order to collect your keys when you move in you must present a 'Key Release Form'. This is available only after completion of the Residences online e-induction. You can access this at http://accom.brunel.ac.uk/apply .
- Bring a form of photo identification (ie passport, driving license)
- If appropriate, inform your Residences Manager and Accommodation Services that you will be arriving after the above time/date
Things you may need:
- Bathroom towels
- Kitchen equipment (ie mugs, glasses, saucepans, cutlery, plates, etc)
- Posters for your poster board
- Your own bedding (if you do not wish to use University-provided linen)
- A TV license (if you are bringing a TV)
- Additional insurance if you are bringing expensive items
- An alarm clock - just to make sure you don't miss anything during Fresher's week!