Brunel University London Archives
The University Archives chart the history of Brunel University from Acton Technical College in 1928 through Brunel College of Technology in 1957 and finally to Brunel University in 1966 and the merger with West London Institute for Higher Education in 1995.
Holdings in brief
The holdings include Council and Senate and other University committee minutes and papers, student administrative papers, annual reports, prospectuses, photographs, and staff and student magazines.
The archives of the Royal Engineering College (RIEC), which offered engineering training on the University's former campus at Runnymede between 1871 and 1906, are now housed in the India Office Collections of the British Library.