The Media Relations team raises the profile of Brunel University London by promoting academic research, providing expert comment and highlighting the successes of our staff and students.
Our key areas are:
- Giving journalists positive news and expert comment.
- Handling media enquiries quickly.
- Arranging media visits and filming opportunities on campus.
- Managing sensitive issues that are likely to attract media attention.
- Briefing and training staff to deal with the media effectively.
- Identifying opportunities to engage with the media.
All our academics also have access to an ISDN radio line on campus for media interviews.
For media enquiries, call +44 (0)1895 266867, email email@example.com or contact one of the team directly using the links below: