The Media Relations team raises the profile of Brunel University London by promoting academic research, providing expert comment and highlighting the successes of our staff and students.
Our key areas are:
- Giving journalists positive news and expert comment.
- Handling media enquiries quickly.
- Arranging media visits and filming opportunities on campus.
- Managing sensitive issues that are likely to attract media attention.
- Briefing and training staff to deal with the media effectively.
- Identifying opportunities to engage with the media.
For media enquiries, call +44 (0)1895 266867, email email@example.com or contact one of the team directly:
The Media Relations team is here to answer enquiries, provide expert comment and put journalists in touch with our academics, each a specialist in their field. We can help with:
- Interview requests
- Expert opinion
- Press visits and filming requests
- Statistics and background information
- Hi-res images of the campus, staff and students
|Name and Title||Phone||Office|
| Keith Coles
Head of Media Relations
|+44 (0)1895 266599||Eastern Gateway 302|
| Mark Howard
Media Relations Officer for the College of Engineering, Design and Physical Sciences
|+44 (0)1895 267045||Eastern Gateway 302|
| Helen Jacobus
Media Relations Officer for the College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences / College of Health and Life Sciences
|+44 (0)1895 265585||Eastern Gateway 302|
| Gillian Trevethan
Media Relations Officer for the College of Health and Life Sciences / College of Business, Arts and Social Sciences
|+44 (0) 1895 266599|