Code of Conduct
We aim to provide a pleasant and safe environment for everyone using the Library, whether a Brunel student, member of staff, or external visitor, and to this end we have a Code of Conduct, as follows:
- Please turn off phone ringtones and set mobile devices to mute
- Please don't eat in the Library, outside of the designated area
- No hot food is allowed in the Library, anywhere
- Only lidded drinks are to be brought into the Library - no cans
- Please observe the noise restrictions clearly indicated on each floor
- Please treat others with courtesy.
This code is in addition to the Library Rules, which apply to everyone using the Library, and can be downloaded using the link to the right of this text.