Still here to help
Still here to help for up to two years after graduation
We know that job-hunting can be tough but for two years after you graduate you still have access to the support, advice and guidance offered by the Placement and Careers Centre.
So how can we help?
- Access to graduate vacancies from over 1000 employers
- Continued access to our daily Quick Query appointments
- Longer one-to-one guidance appointments with our subject specific Careers Consultants
- Identify target roles and work with you to create an action plan to get started
- Practical support right through the process, from CVs and applications to interviews and assessment centres
- Graduate events including recruitment fairs and workshops on job-finding strategies and understanding what employers are looking for
- Graduate-specific careers blog written by PCC Careers Consultants
- Keep in touch; send us your non-Brunel email address and we will keep you informed of the news and events relevant to you - just email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like the Placement and Careers Centre page on facebook for off-campus events and access 24/7
- Visit us 1st Floor Bannerman Centre