eVision is the web-based interface of the University's student record system, SITS. Both the eVision and SITS systems are supported by SITS (Data Management).
eVision was implemented at Brunel University in 2003 and allows you to access information and complete tasks essential to your studies. eVision is continually being developed to provide further information and facilities to students and staff online.
With eVision you can:
- Pre-register for your course and re-enrol
- Check and update your contact details
- Check your enrolment status, personal academic advisor and tuition fee details
- Apply to the Access for Learning Fund
- Select your course modules
- View your module results, end of year progress and final award
All enrolled students have access to eVision and you can use eVision from inside or outside the University. At the appropriate time, applicants holding an offer can also access eVision to accept their place, book a place on an open day and pre-register.