Want access to great fitness facilities? Or simply want to play casually with friends?Visit the Sports Centre or Sports Park and show your Student ID to gain discounted prices to a range of casual sports activities or simply join the newly refurbed More Energy Gym in the Sports Centre. Also keep your eyes open for the IntoSport programme, aimed at increasing particitpation at all levels across a wide variety of activities. If your competitive in nature and want to improve your ability in Athletics, Rugby, Netball then visit the Indoor Athletics Centre for a Sports Performance Programme membership.
Interested in joining a Sports Club?
The Student Union has a fantastic record of achievement in sport on both a competitive and non-competitive level. However, despite the high standards and BUCS points totals we regularly achieve, all our sports clubs are open to all brunel students, regardless of ability or experience. High participation levels are something we pride ourselves on.
We have a range of sports club which vary in the levels of commitment from weekly fixtures to occasional competitions to solely recreational. To find more on each sport check out the individual webpages for each.If you have any questions about specific Clubs, direct them to the addresses below. If you have a general question, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sports Federation membership is a requirement before joining any Sports Clubs at the University check out the benefits below.
Federal Membership benefits
- Gateway to joining any of the UBS sports clubs
- Basic sports injury cover under the Unions BUSA Gold policy – for more details on the cover provided click here
- Participation in the Intra Mural programme
- Membership of the Sports Federation, giving access to events, tours and competitions
- Influence in campus sports policy making through the elected Sports Federation Committee