When applying to a Research Programme at Brunel University there are 2 options:
- Apply online, first selecting the programme you wish to apply for then following the online instructions. See online applications.
- By filling in a form. There are 2 types of form depending whether you are a Home/EU student or an International student. Both forms can be downloaded from our website:
In order to fully complete the application process, you will also need to submit the following documents with the completed application form:
- A research proposal or protocol.
- Copies of transcripts and/or certificates of previous higher education qualifications.
- 2 satisfactory references (at least one of which must be academic). For the online form you will be asked to provide the email addresses of your referees and we will email them directly. For the paper form you are required to submit them on headed paper in signed, sealed envelopes. The reference form is also available online.
- For EU/International students only: Certified proof of English language, further information available: English language requirements.
- Full details of your employment and education history.
If you have chosen to complete the paper form please send it in once completed to:
For further information contact
School of Health Sciences & Social Care