We offer a wide range of stimulating MSc and PhD/MPhil programmes for graduates seeking further study or career advancement.
Our master’s programmes
- Ageing Studies MSc/PGDiploma/PGCert
- Children, Youth and International Development MA
- Health Information for Clinical Management PGCert/PGDiploma/MSc
- Molecular Medicine and Cancer Research MSc
- Molecular Medicine MSc
- Neurorehabilitation MSc
- Occupational Therapy (Pre-Registration) MSc
- Occupational Therapy MSc (post-registration)
- Physiotherapy MSc (pre-registration programme)
- Public Health and Health Promotion MSc
- Social Work (PGCert) Post-qualifying framework
- Social Work MA
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing MSc and PGDip
Be part of our success
Our research ranges from the micro level (cell and chromosome biology to the macro level (health and social policy). The School did well in the 2008 RAE with 50% of our academics achieving the international rating. It is now gearing up for the Research Excellence Framework in 2013.
Study for a PhD
The School offers a range of PhD research opportunities, and currently has around 80 PhD students. Our postgraduate community addresses complex and challenging research issues in biomedical sciences, social work and social policy, occupational therapy and rehabilitation sciences.