Our portfolio of research is varied and wide-ranging, from the micro level (cell and chromosome biology, cancer genetics) to the macro level (health and social policy). Much of our research is interdisciplinary.
University Research Centres
- Centre for Cell and Chromosome Biology (CCCB)
- Centre for Infection, Immunity and Disease Mechanisms (CIIDM)
- Brunel Institute for Cancer Genetics and Pharmacogenomics (BICGP)
- Brunel Institute for Ageing Studies (BIAS)
- Centre for Professional Practice (CPPR)
- Centre for Citizen Participation (CCP)
- Centre for Research in Rehabilitation (CRR)
- Centre for Child and Youth Research (CCYR)
- Centre for Human Geography (CHG)
- Centre for Youth Work Studies (CYWS)
Excellence in Research
The University recognises and values its research staff and holds a European Commission HR Excellence in Research award for its commitment to supporting its researchers.