How to apply for distance learning courses
In general the application process is the same as for other students, depending on whether you are applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course, however there are a few key differences which you should be aware of.
- The deposit for distance learning courses is £1,000.
- If you pay in full before registration will be eligible for the 2% discount (subject to other restrictions)
- If you are an international student we will not send you any information about student visas, however you will still need to check if you need a visa if you plan on coming to the UK for any reason.
- You will still need to provide a copy of your passport.
- You must send us verified copies of your documents before you will be able to register.
Contact us or get in touch on Twitter: @BrunelAdmission.