Postgraduate Open Evenings New
Our Postgraduate Open Evenings, on 24 January and 23 May 2018, are designed to give you an idea of what postgraduate life at Brunel is like, and gives you the chance to discuss your interests with both staff and current students. This is your opportunity to immerse yourself in your chosen subject and meet people who are just as passionate as you are.
During the evenings you will have the chance to:
- Meet academic staff
- Find out all about your chosen programmes and research areas
- Meet current postgraduate students
- Take part in talks about postgraduate life at Brunel
- Learn more about our World-leading Research Institutes and their projects
- Hear about funding opportunities, finance and scholarships
- Possibly apply for a postgraduate taught programme that interests you
Register your interest for 24 January 2018
Whether you are looking for a taught course or research course, our Open Evenings at Brunel University London will give you the opportunity to ask all the questions you need and will hopefully provide you with your perfect study choice.
Keep in touch before, during and after your visit!
Thinking of Applying?
Susanna- prospective Postgraduate student
'The lecturer I spoke to was very engaged and helpful and the glass of wine on the terrace where I managed to chat with a student ambassador was a lovely touch to the evening.'